St. John’s, NL
helps small to midsized businesses throughout Atlantic Canada and Ontario fully realize the promise of technology by providing the right software, services and support to break down barriers and transform businesses. Since 1990, Atlantic DataSystems Inc. (ADS) has been helping customers to get the most from their business and information technology systems.
We were recently recognized as a Sage Diamond Partner and one of the top global partners by Sage through the CEO Circle program. We back these solutions with a robust Managed IT Services practice, driving business value through innovation and productivity. Our people are empowered to do the right thing in service of our clients. Sound interesting? Want to be a part of it? Keep reading.
We are currently looking to hire an IT Consultant for the Managed IT Services group in St. John’s, NL to join our dedicated team of local experts.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
We are seeking candidates that will bring the following skills and experience:
- Providing day-to-day IT support for a large and diverse client base remotely and via site visits.
- Working directly with clients to gather and document requirements relating to their internal systems, networks, and applications.
- Designing optimal technical solutions to meet client requirements and specifications.
- Responding to service requests in designated response time and maintaining records in our ticketing system.
- Working closely with team members to resolve client issues and requests.
- Supporting internal and external sales efforts as required.
- Rigorously following existing procedures and best practices, as well as contributing to the development and refinement of such procedures.
- Relevant post-secondary education coupled with 3-5 years of complementary experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to take action and execute.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure in the small business space including network permissions, security, desktops, and peripheral equipment such as printers and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of cloud-based offerings from industry leaders such as Microsoft and Amazon.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and desktop environments
- Excellent verbal communication skills and listening skills in order to correspond with clients, diagnose issues, resolve problems, and correspond with team players.
- Experience using and managing remote monitoring and alerting systems.
- Travel may be required to remote locations – up to 10% of the time.
- Preference will be given to candidates who hold current technical certifications in one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft, VMware, HP, Cisco or Citrix.
If you’re seeking a challenge and want to assist dynamic Canadian businesses achieve their goals, please apply online.
If you haven’t applied yet, keep reading, because it just gets better. We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
We also welcome candidates to apply for possible future openings in our Moncton, Saint John, and Halifax offices. For more information on our company please visit our website at www.atlanticdatasystems.com